An international collaboration of 16 artists over the course of one year.
A bit like the game Chinese whispers, but with artwork – a section of the previous image was passed onto the next participant who used the glimpse of the image as a base to continue the developing story. Project was initiated by Jono Sandilands.
Screenprinted, Handbound, Lasercut
A5 148 × 210mm
1) Jono Sandilands 2) Sam McPherson / His and Her Prints 3) Beto Jet-O
4) Andrew Morrison / New Dead Language 5) Jo McPherson / Jelly Jo
6) Kathryn Briggs 7) Charlotte Biszewski 8) Charline Giquel 9) Clare Owen
10) Sandra Biondi 11) Clair Aldington 12) Poison Popcorn 13) Chloe Garrick
14) Mary Freeman 15) Harry Whitham 16) Floortje Roberston